Friday, July 16, 2010

Flashback Friday

I don't have a picture to add to this Flashback Friday but today has brought back a lot of memories from my past. Jon, Barrett and I are visiting my best friend that dates all the way back to junior high. Tori and I have experienced so many fun and exciting things together through out our friendship. Staying with her this weekend reminds me of all those fun times and I've been doing a "flashback" in my mind. One of the most exciting things about it is watching our two young boys (Kai is Tori's little boy) play together and have fun. I'm so glad we were lucky enough to have little boys just 5 1/2 months apart. Today they swam together, jumped on the bed together and just enjoyed eachothers company. Jon and I took Barrett to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay today and on the car ride home he said "I miss Kai!" I hope that someday we can live closer together and that Barrett and Kai can grow up to be close friends just as Tori and I have for all of these years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment