Thursday, February 3, 2011

Maui?? Eh, Why Not??

Today started just the same as every other work day....busy getting things done at my desk when randomly Jon called and said "Wanna go to Maui?" I responded with a quick "Heck ya! When?" He said "This month!" I was most definitely shocked, but soooooo excited at the same time. I quickly got vacation approved at work and called my mom about watching Barrett while we go. Jon has a friend that moved to Maui last year with his fiance. Luckily, we'll be able to stay with them. Hawaiian Airlines was running an amazing deal and we booked our tickets for February 13th! Just another awesome surprise from my husband! Thanks babe, I can't wait!!! :)

In a little over a week, we'll be relaxing with a similar view! CAN. NOT. WAIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment