Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maybe I should post something.....

Ugh! I have been terrible at blogging lately!! Sometimes I find it so much more exciting to just change my blog layout to keep it exciting!! Not much has changed in our lives, Barrett is pretty much fully potty trained...buuuut, he is having some difficulties with going #2 on the potty. I guess it's pretty normal, but we are ready for him to figure it out. One day at a time I suppose. Jon and I just celebrated our birthdays this past weekend, I turned 31 and Jon turned the big 3-0. I threw him a surprise birthday party at his parents house. He was totally shocked when we arrived at his parents house for a "family dinner" and a little over 20 of his close family and friends greeted him with a loud "surprise!!!" We had a great time and I could have never pulled it off without my in-laws help! Other than that things have been pretty normal...work, play with our sweet little boy, going to bed and then doing it all over again the next day! We are however, very excited about our tax return that should be arriving any day :) Pretty much the best part of every new year! I PROMISE I will post some new pictures....soon...I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment