Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Annual 4th of July Family Camping Trip

I normally do a Wordless Wednesday post but I decided not to this week! Every 4th of July for most of Jon's life he and his family have gone to a KOA campground outside of Madras, Oregon. My first time going along was the summer of 2007. Little did we know but I was actually pregnant on that first trip. The next year Barrett was 2 months old and was able to enjoy the family tradition that started so many years before. It's a fun-filled time that includes relaxing, eating, swimming, eating more, laying in the sun, playing games,campfires and an ice cream social every evening. We are getting really excited to take Barrett this year because he'll have so much more fun than he's had in the past years. There are horses for him to see, dirt to play in with his cousins and I think sleeping in a tent will be much more exciting this time around. I've included some pictures from our trip last year...I will be sure to post new pictures from my 4th, Barrett's 3rd trip on the "Laws Annual 4th of July Camping Trip!"

Our home for the weekend

Barrett & Daddy at the campsite

White Trash baby :) Chubbbbbbbbby legs!!

Getting dirty with Lucas

More relaxing with daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment