Friday, June 18, 2010

Flashback Friday

Just to show off a little bit of our silly side..........................here is a picture from Jon's annual work dinner. This dates back to before we were blessed with our little man (i was about 6 months pregnant at the time). Back when we had so much time on our hands and didn't have any real responsibility. As nice as that felt, neither of us would ever trade parenthood for the entire world. As I look through old pictures trying to find ones to use on my 'flashback friday's' I realize how many more pictures we've taken since Barrett's arrival. Sometimes makes me wonder what we took pictures of before he was here! Jon and I can both be serious people at times...but, the majority of the times our true personalities are reflected in these pictures. We already know that Barrett will be just as silly as his parents when he's all grown up...because he's already super silly at age 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment