Friday, June 18, 2010

Movie Date

Wow! Two posts in one day!

Today was Barrett's first trip to the movie theater!! We went to the first showing of the Toy Story 3 the day it came out! I figured the theater would be pretty empty at 10:05am on a Friday morning...boy was I wrong! Tons of little kids were there to help celebrate a first for Barrett :) I was a little nervous about taking him to a movie since he did just turn 2. I was worried he'd get tired of sitting and want to run all over the place and ruin the show for all the other families. I came prepared with a few packs of fruit snacks (toy story ones of course) and a giant bag of grapes. All and all he did pretty well. He stood up most of the time but watched the movie and didn't really make much noise. It was fun to go on a movie date with my little guy...I know it will only get easier and easier the older he gets. I was expecting him to be in awe of the huge movie screen...but he didn't even seem to notice it. He didn't act any different than he would have had we been watching it at home. I know he had a good time because when the movie was over he was saying "buzz light-here again!" Another Friday well spent with my favorite little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment