Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finding tractors

This is a fun little game my little guy and I play every day on the way to daycare. There is quite a bit of road work going on in the Beaverton area...especially on our route to Bevie's house. I don't know what it is about little toddler boys but they absolutely LOVE tractors, trucks, buses and airplanes. Pretty much everything that adults ignore. I am amazed how alert and observant Barrett has become. He notices every one of those things on our quick drive in the mornings. As soon as we get into the car each morning Barrett says "Mommy find tractor" which is my cue to start looking everywhere I can to point out tractors in the midst of all the construction. He looks at my finds and gets really excited and immediately asks me to find more. I don't know what we will do when all the road work is done. Having a toddler helps me realize how much us adults miss out on every day. Wouldn't it be fun if all we had to worry about was finding tractors?!? Everything is a game with our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment