Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flashback Friday...2/27/07

I was just minding my own business when all of the sudden this message popped up in my myspace inbox...and the rest is history............

What's up Bri? I work with Adrienne's boyfriend, Robert. Anyways, she was telling me about you a couple weeks ago at The City Grill...she said you were hot but that was a huge understatment. =) Ok ok, that was a lil cheesy but it's true! haha Well, hope to hear back from ya.

Jon

I normally would have thought this was a little crazy, but I thought what the heck and wrote him back. A little over three years later we have a wonderful son, own a home and have been married a little over 9 months. Funny what a little myspace message can do!

This picture is one of the first pictures taken of us after that first myspace message. It was about 2 1/2 weeks later on St. Patrick's Day of 2007!



No comments:

Post a Comment