Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday


This is a flashback to about 5 years ago exactly. My friend Krista and I were hanging out on a Friday night like we did so many times after I moved back to Portland from Idaho. We had so much fun acting crazy, dancing, laughing and often times made up funny names for people we would come across. Krista was a cheerleading coach at Aloha High School. I helped her judge tryouts in 2005 and to this day my memories of those tryouts give me some of my fondest (and funny) memories of my life. We laughed until we cried - literally! In the summer of 2008 Krista died of a rare auto immune disease. Some days I still can't believe she's gone. Her vibrant personality and pretty smile will be missed by so many people. I will miss ya forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment